Tuesday 27 December 2016

Splashy Celebrate His Birthday Today


Oluwaseun Olaitan Rotimi (born 28th of decembe), better known by his production name Splashy (sometimes stylised as SPLASHY),

Father to you be all the glory. To you be all adoration. What a marvellous God. Omniscient God, Omnipresence God, Dependable God, Reliable God. What my father cannot do, what my mother cannot do. These are the things you have done for me in 2016 . Thank you for the challenges, the victories, the blessings and lessons. God am grateful. Despite my numerous weakness, You still love me. Thank you Jesus!
Firstly am dedicating this day to Almighty God, Secondly am dedicating this day to someone i owe, someone i cant  finish paying, someone i can never forget in my history,  someone i can go to any lenght just to make her happy. you are wondring who that person is hmmm!... She is a mother, a sister, a friend, God sent,  Tresure to me.so i decided to make her best known to me so that nobody will hijack her from me lolzzz!!, May God Almighty Grant all her wishes. finally dedicating this day to my wonderful parent and my younger once and also my love once.
Today I  celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become!  the father I will be someday!.
I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great man I am today.
Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, and tomorrow!
#bless-up

No comments: